A5 Wagyu Ribeye Steak | Kagoshima
- Top Rated - Japanese A5 Wagyu
Includes: 1 x 14 oz. ribeye
Richly marbled Japanese A5 Wagyu Ribeye delivers full bodied flavor with a buttery finish. Cut to ¾” thickness this impressive steak is perfect for sharing.
- Authentic A5 Wagyu unique to Japan and considered the highest quality Wagyu beef on the market.
- Savory, melt-in-mouth tenderness with intense marbling and impeccable coloration.
- Ethically sourced from Kagoshima, Japan – a heavily forested area with clean air and spring water perfect for raising superior, healthy cattle.
- The “Universal Wagyu Mark” differentiates authentic Japanese Wagyu from Wagyu produced elsewhere, such as the US or Australia. Authentic Wagyu is more tender and flavorful than other Wagyu.
IMPORTANT: Do not defrost A5 Wagyu at room temperature, in water, or under running water. Never defrost Wagyu in the microwave. Place in refrigerator to fully defrost 48 hours prior to cooking.
Once defrosted, take A5 Wagyu out of refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking to allow it to come to room temperature.
We recommend preparing your A5 Wagyu in a heavy bottomed sauté pan on the stovetop. Due to the high fat content Please DO NOT grill/cook Wagyu over an open fire, such as a propane or charcoal grill.
First, season with salt & cracked black pepper. Heat pan over medium high heat. No need to add any fat or oil. Sear for 1-2 minutes on all sides. Remove Wagyu from the pan. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and enjoying.
Real A5 Wagyu comes from one place and one place only: Japan. To ensure our A5 is born, raised, and shipped from the Kagoshima prefecture, our farms provide certificate of authenticity.
We're happy to provide certificates to customers upon request.
Our products are flash frozen upon cultivation and are kept that way until you are ready to enjoy these premium offerings.
We ship orders on Monday and Wednesday. All orders that ship on Mondays must be placed by Sunday at 8pm EST. All orders that ship on Wednesdays must be placed by Tuesday at 8pm EST.
Some holiday shipping days may vary.