Serves: 2 | Prep time: 15 min. | Cook time: 9-11 min.
2 x 6oz
- Preheat outdoor charcoal or propane grill to high.
- Split Lobster Tails completely through, separating the two halves, and laying them shell side down on a platter or plate.
- Season Lobster Tails with kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper.
- Mix olive oil into melted butter and spoon over split Lobster Tails
- Place on grill, meat side down, and cook for 6-7 minutes. (if flare ups of flame occur, lower grill to medium flame, or move Lobster Tails slightly away from direct flame)
- Flip them and allow to cook 3-4 more minutes, allowing the shells to obtain a deep red color.
Jan 28, 2022