Looking for a simple yet decadent Chilean Sea Bass Recipe? Look no further as our very own Chef Chris walks you through one if his favorite Asian-Fusion Seafood Recipes!
Serves: 2 | Prep time: 20 min. | Cook time: 15 min.
(2) The Seasoned Carte Chilean Sea Bass Filet
Char Siu marinade:
2 x 8oz.
- Add all ingredients of glaze to bowl and mix well to combine. Set aside.
- Pat fully defrosted Chilean Sea Bass dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. Place in a high sided pan or resealable zip style plastic bag and pour marinade over Chilean Sea Bass.
- Place in refrigerator to marinate for at least 1 hour (up to 3 hours), turning fish over halfway through time.
- After marinated, remove from refrigerator and preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove fish from marinade and place in an oven safe baking dish. Drizzle some of the marinade on top of the fish.
- Place fish in oven for 12-15 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 145°F. (marinade will reduce and caramelize on the fish, so the fish should be a deep brown color).
- Sprinkle Chilean Sea Bass with sesame seed if desired.
- Serve Chilean Sea Bass with roasted cauliflower or broccoli
- Use 5 spice seasoning in place of the fresh ginger and cinnamon for a more complex flavor profile
- Garnish with a mixture of black and white sesame seeds, or add chopped scallion
Oct 07, 2021